Thursday, August 8, 2013

About Me...


Welcome to my blog - I'm so excited you're here!  My name is Marie and I am in constant project mode - always dreaming up new ideas to make our little "Holly Crescent Cottage" feel like home.  I grew up in a small town in North Carolina and still live nearby.  I love anything vintage, antique, or just plain old - the more worn and well-loved the better.  These things remind me of days gone by and are real treasures to me. our home is not large or anything special - very similar to most of the other houses in our neighborhood - but my passion is to make it unique in whatever small ways I can.  I am an avid thrifter, Goodwiller, and yard saler.  I'd say 90% of everything I buy is second-hand and I love it that way!  In our household, the people are outnumbered by pets.  My husband (the Hub), my son (the Bub), and I live with three lazy cats and two very feisty dogs.

My goal is to share some of my decorating projects and ideas, maybe some gardening and cooking on occasion, and a little about life here at Holly Crescent Cottage.  Most importantly, I just hope you have a good time while you're here and maybe get a few ideas to try in your own home.  Enjoy and come back to visit often!

No comments:

Post a Comment