Monday, July 14, 2014

DIY Laundry Sign and Free Graphic

Afternoon, folks!  I'm a little late getting this post up and going today, but better late than never, right?  I only got a little work done on the laundry room this weekend. The Hub wasn't feeling well and couldn't help me get the cabinet painting finished - they're really high and I can't reach the top so I'll have to have his help.  I did get the doors painted and ready to be put up though.  I'm so impatient too when a project is this close to completion - it PAINS me to have to wait!

Anyways...I got one of the signs made that I plan to use.  The big one didn't work out, so it's back to the drawing board on that one, but this little cutie was easy peasy:


I just printed the graphic out onto some pretty scrapbook paper and placed it in this picture frame that I got for 10 cents at our local Rescue Mission.  Man, I love that place!  The frame was already the exact distressed/pickled finish that I wanted, so it literally took me about 30 seconds to put this together once I got it sized to fit.  See? Easy Peasy!  Now, for your viewing pleasure, I am providing the graphic so you can have one to look at of your very own!  Ain't I sweet?  Awww, stop it! 



LAUNDRY
Drop Your Drawers Here



My source for the hand was The Graphics Fairy.  They have a great selection of all kinds of vintage graphics and clip art, all for free.  F to the R to the E-E people!!  So this little sign is adorable in my new laundry room.  And did I mention - I actually enjoyed doing laundry in there this weekend?  It's so nice to have a place to sort and fold.  Whatever makes doing laundry a more tolerable task works for me!  How about you - are you a laundry junkie or a laundry avoid-er?

Toodles,

No comments:

Post a Comment