Thursday, December 19, 2013

Where Have I Been?

I've been away. For a while, I know. Life kind of took a busy turn and this blog got away from me. Along with a lot of other things unfortunately. Y'all know how that is, right? There have been some minor family issues (teenagers, grrr). Those are always tough. I also had several craft shows in October and November. The Bub had football games and band competitions every weekend, then came the Christmas parades. The Hub was really busy with football, as his school's team made it to the playoffs for Division II colleges. There was the UTI that just wouldn't quit. Then there was Thanksgiving and WOW!!, now it's Christmas! Add to that a broken laptop and you have a recipe for total blog neglect. But I'm excited to be back and can't wait to show you my home decorated for Christmas.

I'll have the tour posted in a day or two. I'm still working on getting all the photos I want in the best light possible - it's tricky when you're gone all day and it's nearly dark when you get home. Plus, I have a furniture change taking place in my bedroom this weekend that I want to include in the tour. I have a few shots that are ready and I'll share a sneak peek with you tomorrow. For now, I'd just like to say Merry Christmas and I hope you and your family are having a great holiday season so far. Please join me tomorrow for the sneak peek and later for the full tour. Have an awesome day everybody!

Toodles,

No comments:

Post a Comment